Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Free Webkinz!

This just in from the WeLoveDurham.com blog ... (I really can't take credit for this news, but I will certainly pass it on!)

The Museum of Life & Science in Durham is giving away a free Webkinz to any customer who purchases $10 or more in the lobby gift shop April 25-27. While you're at the museum, be sure to check out the Magic Wings Butterfly House and "Explore the Wild" exhibit. I'll have more on the museum's lemur exhibit in my May newsletter, which will be available April 25. Sign up for it by sending an email to info@triangletracks.com.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the link. I found out about the Webkinz from the NCMLS email newsletter. It comes out about once a week, and has a lot of information, including field trip schedules, so you can plan to go around the large groups of schoolkids. Register here: http://ncmls.org/subscribe

    ReplyDelete